Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/topmobileposts/topmobileposts.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 82
With GarageBand 4.1.1 you can export your original song, your original audio recordings, or use Apple Loops and iLife jingles to create a custom ringtone for your iPhone.
Here’s what you need to do it:
* GarageBand 4.1.1 or later
* iTunes 7.5 or later
* iPhone with software version 1.1.2 or later
1. cycle-region.pngIf you’re using a song from your iTunes library, just open GarageBand, open iTunes, and simply drag and drop the song from iTunes to a new track in GarageBand.
2. Now click the Cycle Region button pictured above, which will activate the region loop tool.
3. change-region.png Now adjust the length of the region to the section of the song you want to export to iTunes as a ringtone (40 seconds long or less), again as pictured above.
4. send-ringtone-to-itunes.png Finally, when you’ve got everything set the way you want it, just go to the menu bar and click Share -> Send Ringtone to iTunes. GarageBand will automatically convert the song to the proper format and sync it to your iTunes library as a Ringtone.